From: Harold Whiting [mailto:Harold@PeterWhiting.com]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 2:46 AM
To: Gomes, Chuck; 'ga@dnso.org'
Subject: Re: [ga] FW: Comments Received Regarding Revised WLS Proposal

The Registrar's Constituency's Formal response to the WLS is missing.
How convenient, for it does NOT support the WLS.

Also very convenient is the absence of the the expanded discussion over whether the registry was contractually allowed to roll out and charge for this type of service.
I do not see this type of service listed in the Registry contract's appendix of "allowed" services that the registry could charge for.  Neither did anyone else.

Chuck, if you are going to publish only the feedback that is favorable to WLS, make it clear that that is what you are doing.  As usual, this is a blatantly biased posting by VeriSign.

--HJW--