RE: [ga] FW: Comments Received Regarding Revised WLS Proposal

Chuck, you are not seriously implying that the GA consensus answer was a
single-handed action by me, are you ?
the lack of negative comment and the outright support for it may almost
be called unique in GA history, so please..spare me

abel

--
Abel S.H. Wisman

Scottish Provident House