Re: [ga] WLS reply

Saturday, Saturday, March 09, 2002, 1:19:35 PM, Hugh Blair wrote:

> [...]

Yes, and other GA members should post verbal expressions of support to
validate the document.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux