Re: [ga] WLS reply

Saturday, Saturday, March 09, 2002, 3:46:51 PM, Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 20:19 9/03/02 +0000, Abel Wisman wrote:
>>Assembly,
>>
>>Just a few short hours or a few hours late, still we have not reacted in
>>full to the VGRS proposal which we should.
>>
>>Don prepared this document and I had some input to, based upon all prior
>>discussion, without to much objections we propose to send this document
>>of asap (say tonight) to VGRS.

> Thanks Abel for that work. Very helpful.

> In order to make it more of a *pronouncement*  of the GA I have posted the
> text as a "free polling" item in the Polling Booth.

Which does nothing to make it more legitimate at all.

It is much better the legitimacy to be received by verbal expressed
support here, on the GA list.  Anything else just takes away from
that, by opening it up to criticism.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux