Re: [ga] Icannatlarge.com - conflict of interest

"William S. Lovell" wrote:

> Again, and for heaven's sake, how many votes would ex-BoD members have?
> Just as many as there were ex-BoD members who joined icannatlarge, no more.
> If the cumulative membership (now passing 100) were unable to avoid electing
>
> an ex-BoD member to office, if that is what it fears, then the organization
> would
> probably deserve what it fears to get.  As Abel Wisman says, "it is the vote
> of
> the majority that makes a decision not the individual."

If a proper outreach effort were instituted (i.e.
incorporating the original AtLarge Membership contact
lists), I would have no problem with it.  HOWEVER, if what
we're going to end up with is the silent IP Lawyer crowd
etc., from the GA which always has a habit of voting for
the status quo and its reps then I am vehemently opposed.

--
Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
	Hermes Network Inc.