RE: [ga] Diplomacy

Peter de Blanc wrote:

> You seem to disregard the fact that the GA includes the ccTLDs. In any
> case your remarks below leave me with no desire to support your ideas,
> even the ones I might agree with.

I'd prefer if, on this mailing list, ideas could be judged, supported,
or fought by their merit, and not by their origin.  It's not a sign of
maturity or intelligence (nor is it helpful for the purposes of this GA,
or the DNSO as a whole) to fight an idea just because it is proposed by
Danny Younger (or Joop Teernstra, or William Walsh, or Verisign, Inc, or
the Business, Intellectual Property, or ccTLD Constituencies).

More generally, may I ask that those who are posting in a mostly
emotional manner try to turn on their brains before sending messages to
this list, and refrain from unnecessary attacks and flames against
individuals or constituencies?  Such attacks are entirely unnecessary,
inappropriate, and could poison this list's climate to a point where a
  discussion of issues is no longer possible.

Have a nice week-end,
--
Thomas Roessler (mobile) <roessler@does-not-exist.org>