Re[2]: [ga] Diplomacy

Saturday, Saturday, February 16, 2002, 8:04:28 AM, Peter de Blanc wrote:

> Thank you for your clear and direct ststement.

> You seem to disregard the fact that the GA includes the ccTLDs.

Weird, they seem to act like they have their own SO already, and want
no part of anything.

> In any
> case your remarks below leave me with no desire to support your ideas,
> even the ones I might agree with.

Do the GA a favor and don't paint Danny's ideas as "our" ideas.  He
had a problem developing consensus when he was chair, he certainly
doesn't speak for us now.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux