RE: [ga] Diplomacy

At 17:04 16/02/02, Peter de Blanc wrote:
>You seem to disregard the fact that the GA includes the ccTLDs.

This is a interesting point. Would you mean you consider the GA as a cross
SO assembly: for y the DNSO and the ccSO?

This is a point I do support as I do not believe the ALSC will make it in
creating a $15 / year / members ALSO able to numerically control the
existing ICANN community. And I agree with Mike Roberts that under that
figure it cannot work.

Soon or late the DNSO/GA will become the ICANN/GA since it is the only free
all the year long forum open to every stakeholder. May be will they chage
the name, but the Members will stay.

Jefsey