[ga] Diplomacy

Peter,

You're not fooling anyone.  You intend to cozy up with the BC and IPC so that
they will continue to support the effort towards a ccSO.  You have been doing
nothing more than voting their party line for months.  Tell us... how did you
vote on the waiver of the rules that allowed Phil Sheppard to stand yet again
for reelection?  How did your ccTLD colleagues vote?  Redundant questions, we
already know the answer.

When's the last time you cast your vote for any GA initiative?  Let me know
if you need a historian to research the archives...