may I, first of all, suggest that you get yourself a decent real
name in your message headers?  This would certainly increase
readability, and would let you look a bit more polite.  Thank you.

On 2002-02-04 22:06:59 -0500, admin wrote:

>All VeriSign proposals should be tabled until the locking issue is
>resolved.

This suggestion of yours is well-known by now.  I'd strongly suggest
that you don't waste your posting quota on this list (5 per day) by
repeating this all over the place.

Also, disrupting discussions on other topics this way is anything
but helpful.  It also won't help you to get an audience for the
valid issues you are rising.

>Those working on the proposal should redirect their efforts to the
>registrar transfer committee until the issue is resolved.

I _strongly_ disagree.

Of course, assuming that the DNS world stands still until the
transfer issue (or whatever else you consider important) is
resolved, you're right.  However, that assumption fails miserably.

For instance, we have a deadline to meet concerning WLS questions.

May I, for this reason, ask that this thread returns to its original
subject - questions to Verisign concerning WLS?

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/