Re: [ga] Concerning Workgroups

Ross and all assembly members,

Ross Wm. Rader wrote:

> > Then it is not a DNSO WG but a private one hosted by you.  If people
> > want private ones we could use Yahoo Groups.
>
> There are no requirements to conduct DNSO business on mailing lists that are
> hosted on the dnso.org domain.

  Ross and Dave are of course quite correct.  However is such a WG
were formed that is DNSO business are hosted anywhere else without
the consent of the DNSO GA members, recognized by the NC, and
announced by the DNSO Secretariat at the expressed request from
the chair of the DNSO GA or a GA member, would not carry the
appropriate recognition of the DNSO GA, the NC or the ICANN
BoD and staff.  Ergo, such an endeavor would be of limited use
to that extent.

  This said of course, it is clear beyond any shadow of a doubt that
a Delete WG from within the GA is strongly desired.

> -rwr

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827