Re: [ga] Resellers or Individuals --- Which Sandpit to Play In ??

Friday, Friday, January 18, 2002, 5:52:56 PM, Patrick Corliss wrote:
> The point being made is that a number of OpenSRS resellers have joined IDNO to
> support your opposition to Joop.

BTW, it should be noted, that any members of the IDNO I am aware of
who are OpenSRS RSPs, including myself, joined the IDNO LONG BEFORE
any affiliation with OpenSRS and the creation of our services.

Get your facts straight, Mr Corliss, when you decide to use some
else's issues to further your little campaign against me. Otherwise
you just end up making a fool of yourself, as you did here.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux