RE: [ga] Structure Taskforce Update No 3

I confess that I haven't stayed real close to the task force work, but I
had understood that the task force was focusing on the broader issue of
ICANN restructuring, a part of which might involve DNSO restructuring.
The DNSO Review task force dealt specifically with the DNSO.  It seems
to me that the ALSC's recommendation for an ALSO requires some
restructuring of ICANN as as whole.

Chuck