Re: [ga] RE: WLS Input

Ron and all assembly members,

Ron Wiener wrote:

> I'm sorry Jeff, I honestly don't see the conflict in these two very
> consistent statements.

  There is not real conflict in these two posts with the included
statements with respect to security and WLS or Snapback:
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg00583.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg00574.html

But there IS a conflict with your two statements in this
post with the archived post just above:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg00588.html

> I also don't see why any of this is relevant to the WLS Proposal - which,
> again, has absolutely nothing to do with security products.  If you want to
> start a new thread on security products, feel free.
>
> -RW

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827