RE: Re[5]: [ga] RE: [icann-delete] WLS Input - Greatest Good vs. Benefit s of the Few

Walsh,

The data is based on only active subscriptions in our system, not historical
sales records.  You can't get fresher data than this.  If you refuse to read
the material, I refuse to answer any more of your unproductive questions.

-Ron