RE: Re[5]: [ga] RE: [icann-delete] WLS Input - Greatest Good vs. Benefit s of the Few

Hello,

> The data is based on only active subscriptions in our system, not
> historical
> sales records.  You can't get fresher data than this.  If you refuse
> to read
> the material, I refuse to answer any more of your unproductive
> questions.

Active data is also incomplete data. For instance, SnapNames uses the
term "holding" when referring to SnapBack positions. Suppose Ivanna
Lottadomains buys a SnapBack, and ten days later SnapNames successfully
gets it for her. She then buys another SnapBack, and 36 days later she
gets another name. By your measurement, this individual is classified
and only "holding" one Snapback at any one time, yet might register 15
names.

I still await replies to prior questions, which I've noticed other
people have begun to ask on the Registrars list. What is an abusive
speculator? Please supply the name of a single registrar who you know
is abusing the system, just one (and also explain how SnapNames doesn't
get caught by the net of its own definition, given the prior analysis
of the Hot 100 list and via the activities of its registrar partners).

Also, you seem to be making the suggestion lately that "no one really
knows" what would happen, so let's do a test of the WLS anyway, to find
out. What if instead we do a test whereby SnapNames.com shuts down for
a year, to see what happens? Isn't that what you're asking all your
competitors to do?

Another direct question that hasn't been answered -- are existing
SnapBack holders being grandfathered? If not, when are the Sunrise and
Landrush periods for the WLS slots due to take place? By what process
will the Sunrise and Landrush unfold? What will happen to WLS
subscriptions bought in the final month of the "test period" (if they
last a year, that makes the test 2 years, not 1)?

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/