Re: [ga] RE: [icann-delete] WLS Input - Greatest Good vs. Benefits of the Few

Whoa,

This is neither a democracy nor a trade union nor a professional
society.
This is an open and transparent bottom up consensus oriented
corporation.  In
such a case the reasonable or at least stated minority opinion
should be weighed equally.  If we do not protect the minority in domain
names
who does?
(hence the often used terms; Policy, Policing, Governance, Consensus,
Regulatory)  None of these are made
for the benefit of the majority but to protect the minority and bottom
end
users, voters and consumers.

Here in the GA when we vote one thing can be said; these interests
blend.  But
from what I saw in the Registrar published matters, there were distinct
groupings that suggested anything but a consensus.

Please fill us in on why majority financial interest is of import.

Eric