Re: [ga] Contact points to prevent monopolistic WLS

I did not repost your post but thank you very much for the many helpful
addresses and links.

As we establish a working group either within the GA or outside the GA
these will be a useful source both to give output to and ask for input.

Make no mistake a working group which will involve many members from
here will be formed, but let us give our NC and our new chairs a chance
reject the idea or embrace it.

I would say a few hours after endorsing our candidates would be long
enough to
wait. It is not like it is brand new news to any of them.

Sincerely,
Eric