RE: [ga] RE: [icann-delete] WLS Input - Greatest Good vs. Benefit s of the Few

Hello,

--- Ron Wiener <Ron@Snapnames.com> wrote:
> I think we'd all appreciate it if you did not regurgitate all the
> content
> everyone has already read.  I've responded to everything here already
> and
> won't do it twice.

Since you only joined the DNSO GA list recently, and I've not seen
Chuck Gomes define an abusive speculator, perhaps you can point me to
the link where either has answered. I don't want you to answer it twice
-- once will do. I have heard you say that the press "misquotes" you
often, so this provides you with a chance to reveal who these abusive
speculators are, once and for all. Is it NameWinner? Is it NicGenie? Is
it UltSearch? Is it BuyDomains? Is it me, with my fairly small
portfolio of names??? Who exactly is abusing the system, and by what
definition (and of course, show us how that definition does not apply
to SnapNames and its registration partners)?

When I go to http://www.snapnames.com/deleteprocess.html to read about
the Deletion Cycle, I see the words "Armies of Speculators" used. Since
you purport to know the the deleted domains industry better than
everyone else, I think the community would benefit from knowing exactly
who you think these abusers are, and relate them to the list in the Hot
100 that your own company provided.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/