Re: Re[2]: [ga] Thank you.

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 03:30:48PM +0000, Abel Wisman wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 January 2002 2:12 am, you wrote:
>
> > Hmm, I'll ask Darrell to repost the JW FAQ for you.
>
> I am not in to any FAQ on anybody, I do not care what they did
> yesterday just what they are doing now on this list.

It is quite common for those new to an activity to want to ignore what
went before -- it compensates for their lack of knowledge of the
history.

> We all make mistakes or spell things wrong, it's the tasks at hand that I
> will make my notes on.

JW isn't making mistakes.  It's all quite deliberate.

> I think it would be far better and less controversially inclined if 2
> or more GA members did this job.

I have a better idea.  Why don't we put such decisions up to an online
vote of the full membership?  That would obviously generate the least
amount of controversy.

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be