[ga] Re: The GA -- A Respected Forum ?

On 2002-01-14 10:43:27 +1100, Patrick Corliss wrote:

>Have a look around.  When did you last see a post from any of the
>respected participants other than Chuck Gomes who was arguing for
>VeriSign's WLS proposal?

Oh, I saw posts from Bret Fausett, from Ross Rader, from Elliot
Noss, and from quite a few other individuals from the
registrar/registry communities.  In fact, an interim version of last
week's summary I produced on Thursday was already longer than the
summary for the first week of this year.

What I want is more of that stuff.  And less of the proedural
discussions you seem to like so much.

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/