Re: [ga] Addressing the Problems

Undoubtedly there are a lot of rules to be observed.

Whether you should always do so is a totally diffreent matter.
 In life one sometimes has to act instead of delaying by applying for all the
right way.

The idea is to have a seperate list to work this out and come to a consensus
opinion which will then be proposed to the GA, as happens with all workgroups.

I can not see why we can not simply start and file the needed requests at the
same time, explaining we made use of avaialble resources in the meanwhile.

Division starts wth laying out rules that delay, then you can succesfully
push anything you want to ignore the GA on in the meantime stating they did
not reach consensus (in time).

Considering the number of postings makes it clear not everyone enters this
discussion, perhaps more perhaps less will do so on a seperate list.

If need be we can run a quick questionaire on the GA to see if the GA has
faith in such an approach.

I for one am for acting instead of waiting for the inevitable.

abel

--
Abel Wisman
office	+44-20 84 24 24 2 2