[ga] Re: Battle Plan --- About Stopping Sunrise Periods for Generic Names

Patrick and all assembly members or other interested parties,

Patrick Corliss wrote:

> Hi Jeff
>
> >   Good overall battle plan Steve.  I can tell you first hand it can
> > work.
>
> True.
>
> > The bigger problem is maintaining momentum.  You must remember
> > most people are sheep...  Many are to lazy to stay the course or
> > do the work the you battle plan requires.
>
> Exactly.  So you need . . . what?

  Vigilance, staying power, conviction, and I personally would suggest
a parallel or new DNS Root structure, with all that that would entail.

> > The other thing you need is $$.  Lots of it!
>
> Always a problem :-)

  Well some, or perhaps many folks seem to think so.  I think, and have
demonstrated, that getting the dollars is not that big of a problem.
It's
what and how it is used in detail, that becomes difficult...  But this is

just my opinion based on my own experience...

  There are several ways in which registries could begin to collect
these battle funds.  I would be happy to provide my thoughts and
proven methods that could be adapted easily to anyone or any
group off-line if there is an interest...

> Best regards
> Patrick Corliss
>

> > SBFEIBISH@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > >   Rich,
> > >
> > > About stopping Sunrise periods
> > > for generic trademark holders.
> > >
> > > We need a battle plan.
>
> <snip>

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827