[ga] Working Group -- Verisign WLS proposal

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 19:31:32 -0800, Jeff Williams wrote:

> I can't say one way or the other until a proper and appropriate
> request is made to the secretariat and the DNSO NC as well
> as the General assembly members.  However it would seem
> reasonable that there should be an election within the yet
> to be formed and approved WG for Delete, a chair for
> such a  WG.

Hi Jeff

Thanks for your polling suggestion.  It was most welcome.

I agree there should be a working group and would appreciate it if anyone
could suggest a Terms of Reference.  For completeness, these ToR should
include transfers and expirations.

Meanwhile perhaps other GA members should signal their views on a WG.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss