Re: [ga] Poll for Verisign WLS proposal

Eric and all assembly members,

  I noticed that you have not voted in the poll yet Eric.  Why is that
I wonder?  I also noticed that even after drafting the letter to start
a WG for Delete, you have yet to submit it.  I also wonder why that
is as well given that you said to me that you were going to do
that yesterday mourning?

Eric Dierker wrote:

> You are wonderful,
>
> I think that may have been very hard to publicly do.
>
> Until the day they condemn me to hell you will never run out of fans!
>
> As always I hope my support for you does you no harm.
>
> Eric
>
> Kristy McKee wrote:
>
> > >In favor of WLS proposal [ ]
> > >Not in favor of WLS proposal [x]
> >
> > I appreciate the incredible load placed on NSI's bandwidth and machines;
> > however, this solution only serves to move a small portion the load away
> > from NSI.  I am not convinced this maneuver will solve the problem.
> >
> > Also, it is ridiculous to price something worth $6.00 when used at $40.00
> > when not in use.  Driving up the price like this is dangerous.
> >
> > :)
> >
> > ~k
> >
> > --

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827