Re: [ga] Future of sub-lists

Wednesday, Wednesday, January 09, 2002, 10:08:41 AM, Patrick Corliss wrote:

>> I assure you, Ron, you will know who I am before this up, as I have
>> made killing this deal one of my primary goals right now.

> Like you killed IDNO and the sublists ?

You can step spreading your lies, Patrick.

The IDNO is alive and well, and you killed the sublist plan before it
started by taking such a heavy handed approach to it, and not
recognizing that in fact there was very little interest in your
sublist plan except from those who saw it as a way to get rid of some
unpopular topics of discussion so they wouldn't have to see them
anymore.

Stick to the facts, Patrick, you make a poor liar.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>