Re: [ga] Terrorism, Joanna, Is Seriously Off Topic

On 23:23 03/12/01, L Gallegos said:
>It seems to me that every time an individual is willing to give the
>passion, time and effort to areas where individuals need a voice, that
>willingness is shunned or totally discouraged to the point where he or
>she gives up.

Dear Patrick,
I must say that I agree with Leah. Also that your post was quite ad feminam
(BTW Leah you say that each time an "individual...she gives up": personal
memories?). You were also quite motivated at a time with Danny's imposed
sub-lists.

The only tactical disagreement I have with Joanna is that we are not here
to represent anyone. This is an ICANN trick: "tell me who you represent",
and then "how can you pretend to represent millions of people" (cf.
NCKings's today report about the GA Members). We represent concerns with
our expertise, experience, enthusiasm. If we say otherwise we trap ourselves.

Only NC people are elected (by who to be representatives? ... by themselves!).
Jefsey