Re: [ga] Comments on the ALSC report requested

Danny and all assembly members,

  Thank you Danny for inviting all of us to submit such comments
through yourself on this resolution by the BoD.  I am sure that
some DNSO GA members would wish to submit their own
comments to insure that they are known to the ICANN BoD
unfettered by what had transpired in the recent MdR 2001
ICANN Meeting as was done with your ICANNWORLD.ORG
in the DNSO meeting there.  I believe that a number of DNSO GA
members felt and still feel somewhat betrayed by that action
by yourself.

  In the light of the events of MdR 2001, I would personally strongly
encourage any interested DNSO GA members to submit their
own comments, suggestions and ideas regarding the resolution
 [01.126] see: http://www.atlargestudy.org/resolution.shtml
and http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/mdr2001/archive/scribe-ga-111201.html

  In this vain, we [IEGRoup] will be submitting our own comments
by myself upon our members voted upon approval on the below
mentioned resolution to which you refer.

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> On Nov. 15, the following resolution was adopted:
>
> Further resolved [01.126] that the Board invites comments on the ALSC Final
> Report from the Internet community as a whole, including the DNSO Names
> Council, the ASO Address Council and the PSO Protocol Council, and requests
> that any such comments be submitted within 45 days from the date of this
> Resolution;
>
> I am preparing a report for submission to the Board, based primarily on GA
> members input via the ALSC Forum.  I would appreciate it if the GA membership
> would forward comments to me to be included in this report.
>
> Best wishes,
> Danny

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827