[ga] Comments on the ALSC report requested

On Nov. 15, the following resolution was adopted:

Further resolved [01.126] that the Board invites comments on the ALSC Final
Report from the Internet community as a whole, including the DNSO Names
Council, the ASO Address Council and the PSO Protocol Council, and requests
that any such comments be submitted within 45 days from the date of this
Resolution;

I am preparing a report for submission to the Board, based primarily on GA
members input via the ALSC Forum.  I would appreciate it if the GA membership
would forward comments to me to be included in this report.

Best wishes,
Danny