Re: [ga] Watch Dog Committee

Could you advise, please, whether both are employees?  If so who are they
employed by, exactly?  And more to the point, who is their "boss"?

problems which would occur and which DNSO Sec would not like to take
responsability for.

Whose opinion is that, may I ask?  Glen or Phillipe or both?

Perhaps you can also say why you need so many watch dogs?

> DNSO Sec.

Do you both review each other's emails?  Or can we assume that you
automatically agree with each other all the time?

Thanks for your input.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss