[ga] Vote?

You know Jeff if we could cut the crapp and bull and just recognize that big business
is going to control; then maybe we could get Chuck to give some concessions.  You are
oh so right on your points here but damned if I know how to get some consensus going
on this issue.

How about another vote?

"Either any and all stakeholders, including stakeholder/usres
have a right to participate, and that they are proportionately
represented on the ICANN BoD without restriction or
you do not have a legitimate At-Large."

I say "yes"!!

Sincerely,
Eric