[ga] Re: Vote?

Eric and all assembly members, stakeholders or interested parties,

  The first problem is which bull Eric?  The ALSC or the well
known and now documented stakeholder polls and comments
to this forum as well as in several news articles, and non ICANN
polls.

  The second important problem is that as you already know
Big business in ecommerce is in terms of real dollars is
not in the majority.  The GAO own figures which also have been
posted to the DNSO GA list on a number of occasions
represent 53% of all ecommerce revenue comes from small
to medium size business.  This percentage is expected to
increase in it's share of the total ecommerce area.

  The third, but of less impact is the growing non-commercial
or nonprofit portion of the Stakeholder community world wide
is also growing in terms of percentage according to the 2000
GAO census figures, and the revised 2001 figures as well.

  Hence Eric, it is not reasonable to reconsider as you seem to
suggest in the direction you also seem to be now flip-flopping
on and therefore the illegitimacy by in large of the ALSC's
"Final Report".