Re: [ga] DNSO Constituency Structure

Chuck and all assembly members, stakeholders or interested parties,

Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> [...]

  The problem with your third alternative is that the ALSC study did not
and still does not meet the polled consensus or the stakeholders
and interested parties.  Ergo Chuck, it cannot meet any of the
needs of the stakeholders adequately as it leaves out the vast
majority or stakeholders in their "Final Report"...

> Chuck
>
> (Text deleted)
> >
> > DPF
> > --
> > david@farrar.com
> > ICQ 29964527

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827