RE: [ga] The "Precondition" Argument for an Individuals Constituency

The reason the ICANN BoD needs to approve is in the bylaws. The NC gets to
nominate a BoD seat and the BoD gets to determine who gets to sit on the NC.
The NC is purely constituted of ONLY recognized constituencies. I guess they
mean that the rest of us can bugger ourselves. Please note the closed-loop
nature of the authority structure. The BoD gets to control the composition
of the NC. The DNSO/NC does not have enough seats to counter this. IIRC, the
other SOs do not have this feed-back loop.

This whole constituency thing is a FUBAR'd SNAFU.