Re: [ga] Re: Roeland's Motion

Hey Patrick,

Of course, I support this but I really want to hear some opposition.  I
just want to see someone put up an argument against something Joanna,
William, Jeff and Jefsey, Dassa and Roeland and Sotiris and Danny support.
Also of course, I will stay out of the fray as I am relegated to consensus
building - boring.

It is good to hear from you.  I include you in my prayers. But I also curse
you every time I get a private email that requires of me to help build
consensus and assist the general workings of the GA.  I sure am glad you
beat me out for the position. I think it was William who wrote to the
effect that the best qualification for the Chair job is not wanting it.

Most importantly take care of yourself and your family, the world is better
with you in it.  And on behalf of us dotcommoners we thank you for all of
your contributions to this process.  It is men like you that stand for the
"good" in - good versus evil.

Eric