Re: [ga] Re: Roeland's Motion

I fully support the reworded version of Roeland's motion.

Put my name on the list of seconders.

--
Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos

----------------------------
"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled,
or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is
actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives
valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms,
the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the
end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while
daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know
neither victory or defeat."

-THEODORE ROOSEVELT
(Paris Sorbonne,1910)