Re[3]: [ga] Registrars Draft: Transfers

I also forgot to mention, that under the UDRP, the domain registrant
is required to submit to the jurisdiction of the registrar in any
court case, which lets the complainant select the jurisdiction as
either that of the registrant OR that of the registrar.  You could be
subject to a default judgement if you fail to make an appearance in
that foreign court.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>