Re: [ga] Registrars Draft: Transfers

Hey, Jeff and Jefsey,

You guys are funny here.  Sorry but both of you are clear as mud on this
issue.  Of
course you are both right.  However you have allowed someone else to
define the
issue which becomes a rubics cube.

Jeff is right, the customer should be able to freely transfer any time
and any hold
up is bull.  The true issue is whether the losing registrar has any
rights and the
obvious answer is NO!!! {yes that was a Bohemian scream}

Jefsey you are right, forcing information from anyone to allow them to
exercise a
consumer right is bull.   The true issue is whether the losing registrar
has any
rights and the obvious answer is NO!!! {yes that was a self
sanctimonious statement
of the obvious}

So whoever wrote that first statement should redefine the method in
which they
speak or their thought, either one.

We celebrate independence throughout the world, and thanks to all on
this list for
exercising it lest it atrophy.

Sincerely,
Eric