Re: [ga] Location of the next ICANN meeting

Jefsey and all assembly members,

  Our members share you sentiments.  We really don't care where the next
ICANN meeting is held, in fact holding it in Afghanistan would even be
expectable as long as additional physical security is provided in order
for terrorist attempts to be thwarted and as an additional safety measure.

Jefsey Morfin wrote:

> I obviously responded "yes" to the question about holding the next ICANN
> meeting or not. As an after though I would like to know you opinion on an
> additional option both as a tribute to the deads and a support to those who
> suffer in their families and in their city, and as a samrt challenge to
> terrorism.
>
> Internet is an anti terrorism symbol. It is a link among all of us. Our
> consensus to share the same technical solutions. Our message would be bold
> and strong if just sent if rom NYC having the next ICANN meeting there.
>
> I must say that I would be proud of us if we just doing that. It would be
> quite a joint International and American symbol for many,
> suffering  friends and satisfied foes.
>
> What do you think?
> Jefsey

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827