[ga] Location of the next ICANN meeting

I obviously responded "yes" to the question about holding the next ICANN
meeting or not. As an after though I would like to know you opinion on an
additional option both as a tribute to the deads and a support to those who
suffer in their families and in their city, and as a samrt challenge to
terrorism.

Internet is an anti terrorism symbol. It is a link among all of us. Our
consensus to share the same technical solutions. Our message would be bold
and strong if just sent if rom NYC having the next ICANN meeting there.

I must say that I would be proud of us if we just doing that. It would be
quite a joint International and American symbol for many,
suffering  friends and satisfied foes.

What do you think?
Jefsey