Re: [ga] rolling up the sleeves.

No fees for membership and no criteria other than proof of identity by reasonable
means.

No change in board seats from previous model.

I now believe this should apply to the IDNO, which should be the IC and to the
At-Large and should also apply to the New ccTLD thing whatever it ends up as being.

We are seeing, not capture, but undue manipulation of these bodies by those who are
in positions to gain more positions by their implementation.  Good or bad it is poor
for dotcommoners.

Eric