RE: [ga] FW: Embargos and proscriptions

[second attempt; I have major congestion on my WAN port ... still]

Actually, in this case, I was answering a thread by John Barryhill.
It may be that Registrars accepting registrations from proscribed countries
are violating the law. This is basic source material.

I have been up to my eye-balls all day with W32/Nimda. I'm sorry that I
didn't have time for a more user-friendly intro. I admit, that out of
context, it does seem out of topic, without an accompanying explanation.