RE: [ga] FW: Embargos and proscriptions

Marilyn,

I do not mean to be insultive but it is very funny that you go so far off
topic to tell us what you do all day, in order to tell us to get back on
topic.

For me, until I learn a little about a topic and the writers' perspective I
withold judgment re: on topic.  I suggest that restrictions on the types of
tools internet users throughout the world can use is pretty much something
that helps us to understand the value of Domain Name Support, or not.  I
also think world wide access to encryption may have Whois implications, but
if we cut this type of information off I may never know.

Restricting to a very narrow field of vision gets us into many problems
which can be avoided by having the most educated group possible.

Be happy, just because something is boring to one does not mean it should be
excluded.

Eric

 folks, most of my work days are consumed with responses to the critical