Re: [ga] FW: Embargos and proscriptions

Marilyn,

I thought this was a valid enquiry related to crisis management from members
of the Internet community trying to *do the right thing* . Seems reasonable
to me. Let's not be too hasty to criticize those who seek only to clarify
and coordinate a policy issue. It's not an easy time for anybody right now.

Take care.

Regards,
Joanna