[ga] America and a prayer

America is more than a patch of land, a bunch of people and two towers of world trade center.

Its also an ideal, a dream and heritage of entire humanity.

The sorrow, pain and suffering from the tragic event is all of ours - irrespective of our religion, nationality, ethinicity - to bear and cope.

My condolences to the victims and their families.

While the authorities apprehend pertetrators and protect the land and people. I pray and hope all of us safeguard and hold high the ideal and dream that's America - in its entire purity. The America that  Benjiman Franklin dreamed of.

For those of you who have been in and around world trade center on the tragic day - pls. if you can drop me a email. I have pictures of four collegues who are missing from the 97th floor in tower one -  I would like to forward. Their parents and families in India are going through hell and anguish - awaiting their status and where abouts - its been 3 days now. Its not exactly an easy exercise for them to reach authorities to find status. For now internet is the only hope.

Sri