RE: [ga] America and a prayer

> For those of you who have been in and around world trade center
> on the tragic day - pls. if you can drop me a email. I have
> pictures of four collegues who are missing from the 97th floor in
> tower one -  I would like to forward. Their parents and families
> in India are going through hell and anguish - awaiting their
> status and where abouts - its been 3 days now. Its not exactly an
> easy exercise for them to reach authorities to find status. For
> now internet is the only hope.

Sri,

One of my colleagues has identified a friends and families database at
http://status.finebrand.com/ which is one among many that people are using.
I am sure there are other databases which you will be able to get access to.
My thoughts are with you and all so deeply affected by these events.

Andy