Re: [ga] America and a prayer

Sri and all assembly members,

Srikanth Narra wrote:

> America is more than a patch of land, a bunch of people and two towers of world trade center.

  Much more than just America and americans were attacked on Tue., Sept. 11th
2001.  The World Trade Center is also the headquarters for peoples of the
Whole World interested in Trade and other endeavors.  So the attack was on
all freedom and democratic loving peoples all over the world.

> Its also an ideal, a dream and heritage of entire humanity.
>
> The sorrow, pain and suffering from the tragic event is all of ours - irrespective of our religion, nationality, ethinicity - to bear and cope.
>
> My condolences to the victims and their families.
>
> While the authorities apprehend pertetrators and protect the land and people. I pray and hope all of us safeguard and hold high the ideal and dream that's America - in its entire purity. The America that  Benjiman Franklin dreamed of.

  I and our members, share in your hope and prayers...

> For those of you who have been in and around world trade center on the tragic day - pls. if you can drop me a email. I have pictures of four collegues who are missing from the 97th floor in tower one -  I would like to forward. Their parents and families in India are going through hell and anguish - awaiting their status and where abouts - its been 3 days now. Its not exactly an easy exercise for them to reach authorities to find status. For now internet is the only hope.

  IF you will send me these pictures I will get them distributed.  Contact information
would also be very helpful as well.  You also might send these pictures to CNN
and the Red Cross as well and again include any contact information.

> Sri

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827