Re: [ga] Best Practices/ who objects?

Mr. Walsh,

Most of the time you expound legal principals which are erroneous at best in that
you have no legal or legal scholarly training and jump to ridiculous conclusions.
Now you jump to research conclusions which reveal a whole new level of ignorance.
The research you do not know and I have forgotten could fill a library.

Show me one sentence in one place where one matter was voted upon that demands
suspension.  Just one smart man.  If you can I shall self suspend for 48 hours.
You may want to callaborate with Mr Svensson.  the offer remains open for 24
hours.  Do not promote vagueness for a taking of a right should be very specific.

Eric