RE: [ga] ICANN | Advisory | 23 August 2001

Apologize to all dial-up users if they feel that they have been disparaged.
Kent and Vany have valid points. Even many USA residents are still forced to
settle for dial-up lines. There are technical means to work around that
problem that many cannot avail themselves of (like having your own mail
server behind that dail-up link). I sometimes forget that not all of us here
are engineers and Unix jocks. My apologies to all, for that lapse.

think, "store and forward".