Re: [ga] Best Practices/ who objects?

Dear Contributors both silent and loud,

Oh my,  this post has been pointed out as highly critical of our leader.
It was meant to give him the opportunity to be critical of our system and
suggest remedies.  I feel quite confident that he would exercise his power
to implement the rules swiftly and with fairness, but that some other
reason exists that he cannot.  I also understand that the authors are not
fully satisfied with the works and would rather it be perfected prior to
full usage.  That is why I improperly used the latin defacto.  I find no
reason why Danny cannot simply order that they be implemented.  If Swensson
can unilaterally suspend me from the list based upon rules not voted upon
certainly Danny can invoke these best practices in the same manner.  Lets
just call it marshall law;-}

Eric